My booking form is the best way to initiate contact with me. Expect a response within the same day or the next, if you don't hear from me review your spam folder.
CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Sometimes from an unknown error my email ends up there.
BOOKINGS ARE NOT ACCEPTED WITHOUT A DEPOSIT FIRST - Any insinuation or attempt of booking without such will be immediately ignored and blocked.
The method I receive booking requests though is automated and filters submitted forms containing content I'm unlikely to respond to (forms requesting items includes in my boundaries). I'm also swift to filter out unproductive communication within the first emails and will therefore cease to see or reply to them.
· If you've submitted a request and have not heard from me after 48hrs first check your spam
REQUESTS THAT WILL NOT BE IGNORED
· Requests that include anything in my boundaries
· Requests that include any of the do nots of approach here
· Requests from any individuals who don't deposit after deposit instructions are sent (instances when one would be clearly trying to waste my time)
· I do not respond to just wanting to chat or or extensive session details for wank fodder. For engagement in fantasy play and discussions book a phone session. My time is designed to be spent in the most efficient matter prioritizing more time to subs I've seen, uninterrupted sessions and time devoted to ongoing improvement in skills.
· Until a deposit is complete no time is booked. Do so promptly.
· I don't read or respond to lengthy disclosure of fantasies from those not booked. After one has secured a session I will allow more in depth disclosure and exploration.
· I do not respond to communication requesting my address before booking, for me to call you, provide my personal number, or accept deposit and tribute via any other means than I direct.
· As a Dominant you are on my time. I'm not on call and I have a tight prebooked schedule. In the rare case I accept any same requests an additional $100 fee is required and at least 7 hours of advanced notice.
You're Getting Redirected To Google Instead Of The "Submission had been made message"
My form filters certain input. This functions to reduce the number of request I normally don't respond to. If this happens to you check the the open fill area under "Introduce yourself".
You made a typo and cannot select it again to change it
There are some browsers this may happen in. If this happens just refresh the page.
Be patient. I do not interrupt sessions to answer requests. If you feel your request may not have reached me you may submit another. For more information read my Faq